Friday, September 26, 2008

Growth in Classroom Ipod Use

Duke University has seen a increase in ipod use in there classrooms. The ipods help enhance classroom martial, lectures,
and assignments. After reading about the use of ipods I can see how this could help students in college and high schools.
I would love to be able to hear some of my professors lectures so that I could review before exams. I'm not sure all professors
would be in flavor of being recorded.
Teaching P.E. ipods could be used to store rules for many different games. The students would be able to hear about games
that they may have for gotta how to play. It could be like a library for games or fitness tips. Ipods in the classrooms could be
a great tool for teachers to reward good behavior. So I am in flavor of ipods for students who are responsible and trustworthy.
To read more about the Duke University's use of ipods in classrooms click ipod

No comments: