Saturday, November 15, 2008

Podcast Suggestions for Improvements

     Some improvements that me and my team could have made would be to discuss more about certain aspects of the lecture in greater detail. I believe we could have chooses one are two points and went more in depth about our own experiences while watching the lecture. I could have researched Randy Pauch's life more in order to understand him. There were lectures I could have listened to in order to find out who he was and what he stood for. I think limiting the time was difficult for us because we could have done a series of podcast about this lecture.
     Some of the other podcast did not seem as friendly as others I listened to. There were many facts about topics which was interesting but it did not seem to flow that well. I think we could have shared facts in a more personal way in order to connect with listeners. I think we could have brought more of our own experiences into the podcast so to invite listeners to feel apart of the conversation. I think all the podcasts I listened to could have made them selves more personal in order to invite listeners to feel apart of the podcasts.
     I know many students were concerned about a five minute time limit. I believe the time limit should have been ten to fifteen minutes longer. We really thought that five minutes was a long time but with the topics we had to choose from five minutes was not enough time. So longer time limits and more than one podcast about certain topics would be my suggestion for future classes.  

No comments: