Saturday, November 15, 2008

Documantary Studies

I think these classes are important for students to learn about things they don't understand. I would hope that these classes were not slanted in one way are another. But discussed the facts about the topics chosen. I don't believe sugar coating topics helps any one group of people. These projects can help people cope with difficulties in society. I'm not sure were these classes fit into education for me. But I'm sure some colleges would find a place for these classes like Duke University has.
How about more hands on aproach when teaching educational classes. We all know that we learn by doing what ever it is we are trying to learn. Help students problem slove so they learn how to acomplish tasks. Why do teachers educate with burp back lessons? Most students would learn if some presure was place on them.

No comments: