Saturday, November 29, 2008

Plusses and Minuses of Blogs in Classrooms

I absolutely love blogs in classrooms for all grade levels. I think blogs are a great way to communicate with parents and any other classes about what is happening in children's classrooms. My own experiences with EDM 310 blogs helped me with lessons and to keep up with due dates. I feel we are much more comfortable with blogs than when class first started. I never new about blogs before this class. As a P.E teacher I hope to be able to use blogs for my students. I believe the only minus would be the extra time of writing martial and transferring it to the blog but that shouldn't be that hard. I read another blog from one of my classmates (Christina) and I enjoyed her ideas the best. I feel that Christina will be a super great Special ED teacher. Many of her blogs were similar to my own. I think that Christina will be very successful as a Special ED teacher. Christina is the kind of person that know matter what she will make a different in someones life she is a special lady.

No comments: